Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tiene que seguir

Life is a celebration and a remembrance of God's grace in our lives. How can we live each day without recognizing the beauty that the day brings?

I admit, many days the hours pass unceasingly and I simply go through the day checking tasks off my to-do list. It's a great feeling, but then I fail to reflect on the depth and teachings that the day brought. At times, I get anxious that my time here in San Antonio is just going to dang fast. But my anxiety stems from my failure to answer the questions; where did you notice God today? What did you learn about yourself, others and God?

I am grateful for second, third, and well let's face it...endless chances. God knows how many times I fail to live mindful, attentive and focused on others. But as they say on this side of the tracks, "Sigue" Keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment